Who Qualifies for Membership:
- Business owners who offer non-surgical hair restoration services with a minimum two years experience.
- ISHRS, Board Certified hair transplant surgeons.
- Manufacturers and distributors of hair replacement products.
- NEW! Sponsored Membership Program for licensed cosmetologists with a goal of becoming an AHLC Certified Hair Replacement Specialist.
- Specialists professionally treating hair loss, and not business owners, also may apply. Each such application will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
New Membership Applicants:
As policy, The American Hair loss Council requires to have specific materials on-file for each member. New membership applicants will be required to provide a copy of the following to [email protected]:
- A valid business license
- A valid state practicing license (Sponsored Members)
Existing Members and Membership Renewals:
Please log into your account HERE to renew your membership and manage your business Profile.
For Help: Call the AHLC at 615-721-8085
Applying for Membership is Easy:
Get Started Now and Start Enjoying the Benefits.
- Provide contact information.
- Select membership type.
- Select method of payment.
On submission, you may complete your business directory listing for our worldwide referral service, upload your logo and gallery images, interact in the discussion forum and access many other benefits only available to AHLC Members.
**AHLC Membership is contingent on review and approval by the AHLC Board of Directors. Payments submitted for membership by anyone not approved will be refunded within 30 days.