A Unified Hair Loss Industry Voice
The American Hair Loss Council represents the Manufacturer, Distributor, Salon Owner and Medical Specialist to mutually support and provide credibility to the hair restoration profession.
Each member is required to be practicing hair replacement services or be a manufacturer, distributor or vendor.
Our members are the best of the best. Each member diligently cares about the state of our industry and how our trade is publicly regarded. Our members are on the front lines daily helping individuals seeking to reclaim what they’ve lost and most of the time it is much more than hair, it is self-image, confidence and dignity. Our members are dedicated to making the lives of men, women, and children who suffer from hair loss better.
Member Benefits: Business building tools available to AHLC Members
Professional Certification, Client Referrals, & the Latest Industry News.
- AHLC Professional Facility Certification
- Access to attend our Annual Conference
Participation in our Masters Certification Program
- Networking with Your Professional Peers both virtually in our Members Only Discussion Forum and in-person at our Annual Conference
- Latest, up-to-date news and information on our Members Only Blog
- Discounts to member manufacturer educational classes and products
- The Link Magazine, our quarterly professional trade publication for Hair Restoration Specialists mailed First Class before anyone else in the industry
And so much more.
Dedicated, Experienced Leadership
Made up entirely of volunteers, the American Hair Loss Council’s board consists of dedicated individuals who’s passion is to see the hair restoration industry grow. Each tirelessly devote their time to make our association the credible group that it is.
Dues to the AHLC may be deductible for members for federal income tax purposes as ordinary and necessary business expenses. Dues are not deductible as charitable donations. Consult your tax advisor for specific advice.