About the AHLC Website
Welcome to the all new official website of the American Hair Loss Council
Thank you for visiting our website and your interest in the American Hair Loss Council. This website was created by a joint effort of Thornhill Creative and ATS Design Group.
Terrell and Janine Thornhill, founders and owners of Thornhill Creative in Franklin, Tennessee, are well known to all the members of the American Hair Loss Council, editing and publishing The Link magazine, and assisting our valued members every day to ensure they derive the maximum benefit possible from their AHLC memberships.
Paul Albee, creative director of ATS Design Group, has been deeply involved in the hair replacement and hair restoration industry for over 18 years, bringing his knowledge of hair replacement studio web design and marketing to us, and providing front-end web design and user interface assistance as well as back-end technical assistance with our website. He has helped many members with their own websites and online marketing.
The entire contents of this website, including all photographs, graphics, and other materials, is the property of the American Hair Loss Council. All rights are reserved.
Questions? Contact Us.
If you have any comments or questions about our website, or about membership in the American Hair Loss Council, please contact us by writing to us at
The American Hair Loss Council
222 Everbright Avenue
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
or by calling us at (615) 721-8085.
You may also email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will make every effort to get back to you as quickly as possible.
Join the American Hair Loss Council
Who Qualifies for Membership:
- Business owners who offer non-surgical hair restoration services with a minimum two years experience.
- Board certified hair transplant surgeons.
- Manufacturers and distributors of hair replacement products
- NEW! Sponsored Membership Program for licensed cosmetologists with a goal of becoming an AHLC Certified Hair Replacement Specialist.
- Specialists professionally treating hair loss, and not business owners, also may apply. Each such application will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
New Membership Applicants:
As policy, The American Hair loss Council requires to have specific materials on-file for each member. New membership applicants will be required to provide a copy of the following to email@example.com:
- A valid business license
- A valid state practicing license (Sponsored Members)
Existing Members and Membership Renewals:
Please log into your account HERE to renew your membership and manage your business Profile.
For Help: Call the AHLC at 615-721-8085